-

Thursday, July 5, 2012

red winged blackbird

Photobucket


i stopped at the nearby gorman pond yesterday morning after an always pleasant beer run to wayne's country market.
this handsome fellow pounced on me and followed me bush to bush, always near the tops of the shakiest greenery, around the pond.    he would jet into the air, spread his wings, and there he was again swaying in the wind!!!!
then he would sing.  i stopped at the nearby gorman pond yesterday morning after an always awesome beer run to wayne's country market.
this handsome fellow pounced on me and followed me bush to bush, always near the tops of the shakiest ones, around the pond.    he would jet into the air, spread his wings, and there he was again swaying in the wind!!!!
he didn't like me much.
such songs he did sing!!!!!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: