-

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

my hearing is going away. no it isn't!!!!!


Photobucket
 
several weeks ago, i noticed that hearing in my right ear was greatly diminished. the right side was only  50%, if that

oh the mental anguish. what if the other ear goes? should i get a hearing aid? is this affecting my driving or walking and biking on busy streets???


i had to lie on only one side to hear the radio when i went to bed.

i checked for ear wax and found little.

this went on for at least a month.

then my hearing mysteriously and miraculously returned.

such unspeakable joy!!!!!!

this morning i am listening to my treasured marian anderson spirituals and duke plays ellington vinyls, and yes, traffic in the town square with an appreciation and awe not previously held for the miracle of hearing.. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
sounds in the town square
sarah vaughan

No comments: